sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2018

Basic Photography

We´ve watched some videos on basic photography, like Chris Bray photography tours courses.
He talk about some interesting photography facts like: how to work a camera, how we can take photos, the parts of a camera and the different types of cameras.
I´m going to add some pictures that I took:

   The first picture is a slow Shutter Speed:
In this picture we can appreciate the speed of the bus. When I was taking the picture I moved my hand to give this effect of movement. It seems that the bus was going very fast.

   The second picture is a small Depth of Field: 
In this picture we can see a key-ring with a small motorbike in the foreground. In the background, we can see Zurriola beach and blurring the background I try to concentrate the attention on the motorbike, giving an impression of proximity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Travel marketing

This time we had to do an oral presentation about a European city. In this presentation we had to convince the others that our city i...