sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2018

Photographer´s tips

We have read and listen to different phographers tips on their job.I decided to take some photos using some of their tips.
1-GOLDEN HOUR: in my opinion this is the best moment to take a photo of the view, the sky is perfect!
2- RULE OF ODDS : in this picture we can see my friend in one of the points of the frames.
3 LEADING LINES: Here, I try to drawing a viewer's attention to specific points in an image using what are known as leading lines.

4-CHECK THE BACKGROUND: We can see two similar photos. In the first one I took a photo, but it wasn´t good at all because of the leaf  . In the second picture, I took the photo from the correct point of view and this is better than the first one.
RULE OF ODDS: Using this method we can appreciate that I had used 9 spotlights (odd) insted of using less (even).
GET CLOSE: I took this photo more closely to give the impression of proximity and to appreciate more the water.
               

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Travel marketing

This time we had to do an oral presentation about a European city. In this presentation we had to convince the others that our city i...