sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2018

Fake news +MassMedia


FAKE NEWS


Fake news are false stories that appear to be news, spread on the internet or using other media, usually created to influence political views or as a joke.
   Some months ago, I think that it was summer, I was home with my family and suddenly I received a message that said: 
"Ozuna was killed this morning at 5.00 am."  I received also a picture of his corpse.
   I was shocked because he is a famous singer. Later, I asked my friends and they didn´t know about it. Finally we searched on the internet and it wasn´t true. It was a fake news.

MASS MEDIA IN OUR LIVES

Nowadays, the press, the radio and television play a big role in the life of our society. This mass medias inform, educate and entertain us. They also influence the way we look at the world and make us change our views.

Millions of people watch TV and read newspapers in their free time. In my family, for example, we usually use this medias:

1-Newspaper, Marca: my father usually reads the newspaper "marca" because he loves sports, especially football. And also, because some parts of this newspaper are written by one of his friends.


2-Television, EITB2: my family have watched this channel since I was little.


3-Internet, Netflix: I always see netflix, I am hooked on it. At the moment I am seeing a serie that is called "Velvet" and sometimes I see romantic films.



In my opinion, I can´t imagine my life without media. It´s a good option to use the advantages of technology, although we must be careful since the internet affects in our lives and could cause us a lot of damage.


Resultado de imagen de mass media

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Travel marketing

This time we had to do an oral presentation about a European city. In this presentation we had to convince the others that our city i...