miércoles, 9 de enero de 2019

A picture




Our teacher told us that we had to take a picture on the neighbourhood of the school.
I decided to take this picture because this is the street that I used to walk every day, and is very special for me as I had been walking around this street since I was a child.
When I took this picture I used some tips that we had already learnt at school. Such as  rule of thirds, leading lines and contrast. Since I thought the result was outstanding I thought it would be a good idea to take part in the contest, and I titled the picture:" Itzalik baina bizirik"

I didn't win the competition so this is my picture:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Travel marketing

This time we had to do an oral presentation about a European city. In this presentation we had to convince the others that our city i...